Made Locally, Heard around the World.
Born out of frustration for stations that say they are local but really owned and operated by a nationwide broadcasting company with occasional local content. Our aim is to be your accessible, go to radio station for North Hertfordshire. We want you to tell us what you want to hear. We want to schedule the programmes you want to engage with.
We have only been on the air for just over two years but we already attract a monthly listenership of over 15,000 and have a social media reach in the 200,000’s. We provide Commentary from Hitchin Town Football Club and various live broadcasts and coverage of local events such as WilkeStock, Herts Pride and Henlow Bridge Lakes Tribute Festival., Chilfest, Baldock Beer Festival, Todd In The Hole etc
Some of our presenters are new to presenting as is our Hitchin Town Commentary team as we believe in giving local people a chance to be part of this valuable local resource for the community. Having said that we believe our presenters and productions can compete with anyone. Take a listen and tell us what you think! We are VERY passionate about what we do.
How can you help?
- Get involved! Tell us if you are interested in volunteering for tasks or are able to produce a show for the station.
- Interact with our presenters in any way you can. We will definitely mention you on air!
- Follow us on social media, share our posts, and invite your friends to “like” us!
- Tell us what you think about what we are doing and how we can improve.
- Listen to us regularly. Introduce your friends to the station, Have us playing in your workplace!
- Send us your events and anything you are involved in and we will give you a “Shout out” in our scheduled programs.
- Sponsor a show, Advertise with us, Buy a Brick on our supporter’s wall or sign up for Easyfunding and get us a donation every time you shop online.
We hope you agree that North FHM is a very valuable resource. Support us any way you can.